Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Post-fitting Adjustments to Foundation Part VI - July 28, 2010

All right, so I've actually made some progress, I think.  Every couple days I've been taking out the top center front piece, trying to fix it, and then putting it back.  Yesterday and today, I think I finally got it.  I at least made a significant amount of progress.  Here are a couple of images.


You can see I am planning to add some boning that will angle from the underwires to the center front boning.  Strapping the waist stay on top of the foundation actually sort of helped support the top half of the foundation, somehow, so I'm looking forward to having it in.  I'm going to put aside adjustments to the foundation for now, though, as it is good enough to move on.  I am taking an online class called Wedding Gowns 101, taught by Susan Khalje, on PatternReview.com, my new favorite website!!  I am SO excited, I am going to save up some questions.  Such as, why does my foundation make all those horizontal wrinkles?

No comments: